TheReaperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online World |MAXKO|

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation system !

Go down 
+2
BoerO
Jumala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jumala
Admin
Admin
Jumala

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Me and spadess were thinking about our grade atm..and the one that we can reach ...if we consider how many ppl we have in clan now..So we need ur opinion about how much should every member donate and how much should be the minimum donation . Mine and spadess's opinion was 20k for now...and 10k per month.

Feel free to say your opinion please..

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
BoerO
BoerO

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:30 pm

i am in , lets see what other ppl say Razz
Back to top Go down
Mindrot
Master
Master
Mindrot

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 am

20 k for start is ok but 10 k monthly is to much for ppl whos still expin. 5 k per month sounds more likely.
Back to top Go down
WhoopThatTrick
Admin
Admin
WhoopThatTrick

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 am

+1
Back to top Go down
https://thereaperz.forumotion.com
DeVille
Chicken
Chicken
DeVille

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 pm

guys what will happen with ppl who pk occasionaly...
i have to exp/craft to get lev and money and sharing pc with my wife and daughter Smile and ofc i have to work and earn real money... not too much time for playing k.o.

im playing since december 2009 but my np count is 40k... im afraid that donation system is very too high for me but we will see

why we need fast that contributions?? better rank? better cape? respect?

and BoerO....
your avatar is too big i think
Back to top Go down
BoerO
BoerO

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm

not anymore Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jumala
Admin
Admin
Jumala

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 pm

DeVille wrote:
guys what will happen with ppl who pk occasionaly...
i have to exp/craft to get lev and money and sharing pc with my wife and daughter Smile and ofc i have to work and earn real money... not too much time for playing k.o.

im playing since december 2009 but my np count is 40k... im afraid that donation system is very too high for me but we will see

why we need fast that contributions?? better rank? better cape? respect?

and BoerO....
your avatar is too big i think

Well we don't need it that fast , but we just tought that we should do soemthing about clan...to make it stronger , so people could see that this clan is no joke and that we plan to stay together for an long time , make some friendship , fun and stuff like that ... And...i just wanted ur opinion here as i said before...so we can make a deal wich is best for everyone . Regards!

Last edited by Jumala on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denni
Master
Master
Denni

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation system ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation system !   Donation system ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation system !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheReaperz :: Clan Lobby-
Jump to: