TheReaperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online World |MAXKO|

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OoohDevine - against TheConvicts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFrenky
Admin
Admin
MrFrenky

OoohDevine - against TheConvicts Empty
PostSubject: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:54 pm

This guy - OoohDevine after he lose ED, in witch he wanted after we got result 5:0 wanted to ks deva!!
He say that we are noobers (FeedlBack for not listen to db and atacking warrior insted of mage and priest - lol, i was always on mage, Mindrot for bad tping - lol, Mindrot was saveing our ass there and etc..)
He said that we are turkish clan and that we should quit ko, and go to wow.
He said that we are idiot, and that he will never give us party in cz, he said that he will try to disband us from every pt even exp...

LOL this guy is an pacifist....

In the future, my sugestion is, ban him from every pt where we have pl

Chears.. MrFrenky..
Back to top Go down
xlKrizzlx
Chicken
Chicken
xlKrizzlx

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm

OhhDiv Mad inoob
Back to top Go down
Jumala
Admin
Admin
Jumala

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Wow i remember this retard , i was pking solo ...and they had some half clan party...and in middle of fight .. he's pming me : " Stop following us , get yourself a party".
I was like WHAT THE FUUK ... realy...i wasn't even attacking while they were fighting humans , cuz i knew that this will happen lol...and stilll , he does it ... lame retard ... or 14years old kid..which is same xD hehe

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Mindrot
Master
Master
Mindrot

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Accualy on this ED we made all the job coz from 7 ppl (1 rouge dced) priest and mage stay up and we had only 5 ppl on the field. Agains 8 ppl at humans side with 2x80lvl sins and HELOOOOOO and 2 full healers. So we might lose it. Anyways just ignore him. Dont let his ego ruin fun in game.
Back to top Go down
MrFrenky
Admin
Admin
MrFrenky

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:15 pm

+1 Jumala, +1 Jack and +1 Mindrot thank you for backup.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeadEvil

DeadEvil

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 pm

ha i was in ED party him with randoms n so happens that there was a koxp rogue in the party that had auto loot on lol. and he got mad cuz he didnt know who it was n started to call everyone in party noobs, left the party. pretty pathetic
Back to top Go down
Jumala
Admin
Admin
Jumala

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Damn i hate those babas who think that they're pro by calling some1 noob cuz they are better geared or something ...but at the end they're the biggest noobs. Lame...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OoohDevine - against TheConvicts   OoohDevine - against TheConvicts Empty

Back to top Go down

OoohDevine - against TheConvicts
Page 1 of 1