TheReaperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online World |MAXKO|

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIuePrint's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BIuePrint

BIuePrint's application Empty
PostSubject: BIuePrint's application   BIuePrint's application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 am

Character name?: BIuePrint
Level?: 79/70% at the moment
Class?: Assassin

Real Name?: Marc
Age?: 20
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you use Ventrilo?: Yes
Can you speak English?: Yes
Can you use a Forum?: Yes
Where you are from?: Canada
Why would you like to join us?: I've been playing sin for 6 years and, not to sound cocky, I kind of master it and I'm sick and tired of those pussies with no skills who think theyre good cuz they are the top clans when infacts theyre just first cuz theyve been no-lifing since the beginning of C-West aka HAWK and AntiHackers. I wanna play with a real clan with skilled players and I dont give a shit about the ranking.
How long do you play a day on average?: These days it's about 2 hours a day but I play more than that usually (see description below)
Do you consider yourself as an ACTIVE player? : Depends what you mean by ''active''

Description: Hi my name is Marc. I'm a really friendly person when u get to know me. I have been playing this game since the beginning of Xigenon and always as a rogue. After few years on Xig I found my account hacked because of a keylogger on my PC (it learnt me to not download shits such as movies and game content on forums). I was in a french clan called LesPraetoriens wich was ranked top 10. This is where I got the habit of dominating anywhere I go in KO. After I lost my char I tryed a few times to come back like on Ronark and on Ionia but always ended up in a lack of interest after few months because of cheater clans being on top. I went here and there on almost every private servers. I'm probly most know as BluePrint on SexyKO where I was playing with MyNameIs clan and as Ramstah on most of the others such as Project:KE or Pheonix KO. I've also been sharing Gogo's char in UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZz on 2 or 3 servers they went.

It brings me to my final attempt to play KO and have fun on it. I just spent the last 3 months of my life lvling a char to lvl 80 so I can have a decent PK experience and to be honest, I got bored already. This is where u guys come in the story. I want to have a clan who knows how to play this game the good ol' way. I'll be using whats left of my XP prem to XP as high as I can. With a bit of luck ill probly get to 81 by then. After that, to be honest again, ill buy DISC prem only to farm and PK 1 or 2 hours a day. I will be logging for 2 wars a week and some CZ PK on your active times. Then if I get to enjoy this game again playing with you guys, I will buy XP prem again and play it the hard way to 83 and be even better. Im not aiming for the top anymore, just for the fun.

Regards,

Marc
Back to top Go down
Grmalj.
Chicken
Chicken
Grmalj.

PostSubject: Re: BIuePrint's application   BIuePrint's application EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Nice descripiton ...seems like great app...got my vote .

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
BIuePrint

PostSubject: Re: BIuePrint's application   BIuePrint's application EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am

Just got to lvl 80
Back to top Go down
Jumala
Admin
Admin
Jumala

PostSubject: Re: BIuePrint's application   BIuePrint's application EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Yo , you're welcome ofcourse , but i hope u will be patient ... cuz i need to fix my pc first..or .. u can pm Spadess ingame to add ya in clan.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
BIuePrint

PostSubject: Re: BIuePrint's application   BIuePrint's application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:09 am

Jumala wrote:
Yo , you're welcome ofcourse , but i hope u will be patient ... cuz i need to fix my pc first..or .. u can pm Spadess ingame to add ya in clan.

cheers!

Didn't even know the clan was remade yet... ill PM him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIuePrint's application   BIuePrint's application Empty

Back to top Go down

BIuePrint's application
Page 1 of 1