Knight Online World |MAXKO|

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How it all began and what the private life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariusz

Mariusz

How it all began and what the private life Empty
PostSubject: How it all began and what the private life   How it all began and what the private life EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm

My history with Knight Online began about 5 years ago may be more do not even remember when exactly when I worked but also devoting some time playing on the weekends and evenings, the first server is instantly Ares got in a lot of Polish people, unfortunately, only 3 have now contact does not but it works all the time looking for a job that I hope I find something soon. In my opinion, knight online is the best game if it comes to pvp system previously played in other online games like WoW or even poor graphics Warhhammer Knight Online ahead of them all. This is a game where confidence in the jet itself is important
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumala
Admin
Admin
Jumala

PostSubject: Re: How it all began and what the private life   How it all began and what the private life EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Well , my first server was Ares too ... i don't even remember when i started to play Razz Played like 2-3 years there and had a gg clan , then we grouply moved to Logos where we pwned everything xD. I'm glad that i started playing this game .. cuz i made lots of new friends and had realy good times that i miss realy much , but i hope that I'll have plenty of good time here with u guys too.

Cheers ! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zende

PostSubject: Zende4Life   How it all began and what the private life EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:06 pm

well my history,hmm i play like 8months my first serrver is cw Smile dont even play much.
i was play Cabal online there i was on top 10 players on serrver.
Actually i hope we will make a good clan and friendly Smile just without Vitez pls Smile <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhoopThatTrick
Admin
Admin
WhoopThatTrick

PostSubject: history   How it all began and what the private life EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 pm

I play KO since Ares Beta (MYKO) , played ares , edana, akara, and now cw , got all 80+ chars and got gg clans , ,,, and i hope that we gonna make a good clan here too ... i meet a lot of new ppl in this game , got a lot new friend ,,,, and playing this game i got a lot of fun .... isnt that most important ? Very Happy

WhoopThatTrick
Admin
Admin
WhoopThatTrick

PostSubject: w   How it all began and what the private life EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

afro

Denni
Master
Master
Denni

PostSubject: Re: How it all began and what the private life   How it all began and what the private life EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:36 pm

well i was playing on ronark ... Pwnage clan thats my firstd hard core playing i don't even wana count those before cos it was noobish Very Happy
but first time when i playd was on myko but i just truyed the game than my frend told me u will never stop playing u are infected ...
now i am here Laughing Laughing Laughing
and i am going colage in private life
so sometime i have not time to play but there is always someone to share me Laughing
How it all began and what the private life Signature

Last edited by Denni on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindrot
Master
Master
Mindrot

PostSubject: Re: How it all began and what the private life   How it all began and what the private life EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Started to play KO when Xigenon was opened. I was in clan with some MementoMorii and Hawk members whos plaing CW now. It was good old KO with 62 lvl papper mages pwn whole server. After a year turks players owned the Xigenon so i quited. Had a break till May 2009 and since then im on CW. Now im gogogogogogogogogogogo 80 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How it all began and what the private life   How it all began and what the private life Empty

Back to top Go down

How it all began and what the private life
Page 1 of 1