TheReaperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Online World |MAXKO|

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problem with zdarkforce fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xlKrizzlx
Chicken
Chicken
xlKrizzlx

problem with zdarkforce fixed Empty
PostSubject: problem with zdarkforce fixed   problem with zdarkforce fixed EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:37 am

in view of deceived my friend zdarkforce dirty version according to which it never wanted to show some of the stolen image I comversado her with insults which I finally said that he only did so for disturbing and that he had only entered the clan make me a bad name.

Here are the reasons why she made me a bad name:
Zdarkforce-account has purchased a noob who knows me in person and that just makes for disturbing still do not know who it is but my friends have told me that lives near my house
"There is also the possibility that my friend has scam with the story of the code but I have taken measures which are to change my password and I will not give anyone but the account

this does not say forgive me just say that all issues must be resolved since I have my reputation and for a couple of idiots I'm going to ensusiar. I remember that long ago (or dennis Frenky) told me to help you pass a few items including an iron belt.

do not you think if I were a scammer I should have removed the iron belt and I had not fouled by 5gbs.

I just want you to know that I respect and miss
Back to top Go down
WhoopThatTrick
Admin
Admin
WhoopThatTrick

problem with zdarkforce fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with zdarkforce fixed   problem with zdarkforce fixed EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

-.-'
Back to top Go down
https://thereaperz.forumotion.com

problem with zdarkforce fixed
Page 1 of 1